The Best Beer Festival in Macclesfield is back!!!
12th and 13th May 2023 we will once again be taking over Macclesfield Rugby Club on Priory Lane to bring you an event not to be missed!
We have :
- Live Music from local bands
- A tasty selection of street food stalls inc Pizza, Thai, BBQ & Vegan/Veggie options
- DJ sets
- A vintage market with games, stalls and fun for all the family! (Saturday day session)
- Oh and did we mention Beer? LOTS of beer!
- And Cider, Gin, Craft lager and our best ever selection of non-alcoholic drinks!
Fun for all the family and we are hoping the Sun will be coming along as well!!!
Friday & Saturday evening ticket prices are £12.50 (inc booking fee)
FREE ENTRY on Saturday afternoon for the Family session, with plenty to do to keep the kids busy while you sample the drinks selection!
MaccBeerFest is organised, run and staffed by volunteers, with ALL profits raised going to local charities! Previous beneficiaries include the likes of Windways, Cheshire Search & Rescue, East Cheshire Hospice & Ruby’s Trust. So come down and drink for charity.
Friday Night: 7pm to Midnight
Saturday Day – Family Session (FREE ENTRY, no ticket required): Midday to 6pm
Saturday Night: 7pm to Midnight
If you would like to sponsor a barrel or volunteer at the festival, please contact our team for more info
Come and support your local community by drinking beer and having fun.
See you at the festival